When you think of the Red Cross helping it usually is for large scale disasters like wildfires, but they also play a big role in helping families displaced for other reason.
The Utah Red Cross recently came to the rescue of dozens of people left without a home after a fire at a Layton apartment complex. Kirsten Stuart with the Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to talk about their local rescue efforts.
What others are reading
- Human remains found in Romania identified as Utah WWII Airman
- Four reasons to visit the 2019 Holiday Quilt Show
- Closed fire season extended in 11 Utah counties
- Group seeking to protect historic church, cemetery from border wall construction
- Healthy choices can reduce diabetes risk by 75%, study says