SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – The Utah Jazz and Jazz dancers are getting everyone into the holiday spirit.
Jazz dancers are in the midst of the “12 Days of Giving” campaign, which is in its third year.
The campaign includes a variety of service projects where they give back to the community.
Other events include sorting food at the Utah Food Bank, making arts and crafts with senior citizens and volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House in Salt Lake City.
Fans can also win tickets and gear as part of “12 Days of Giving.”
For more details, including how to win the contests, follow the Jazz Dancers on social media by clicking here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Utah State’s 11-game winning streak comes to an end with an 84-76 loss to Colorado State
- Donovan Mitchell scores season-high 36 points as Jazz win 7th straight, 129-118
- Utes snap 12-game Pac-12 road losing streak with 71-56 win at Washington State
- Matt Haarms scores 23 as BYU rolls past Portland, 95-67
- 1 year later: What Utah officials wish they knew when COVID first hit