Colder temperatures are on the way as we work closer and closer toward winter months.
As it gets colder, it’s important to be prepared when you head out the door.
Rich Woodruff from the Utah Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to offer tips to help have a safe and fun time when out in the cold.
To learn more about the Utah Red Cross, you can visit their website.
- Memoriam to be on display Wednesday for 27 teens killed on Utah roads in 2018
- Why you should unpack from vacation right when you get home
- Tampa soldier surprises HS seniors who started writing him letters in kindergarten
- Lockdown at Matheson Jr. High lifted, threat unfounded
- Commercial fire in Marriott-Slaterville completely extinguished, two injured