Colder temperatures are on the way as we work closer and closer toward winter months.
As it gets colder, it’s important to be prepared when you head out the door.
Rich Woodruff from the Utah Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to offer tips to help have a safe and fun time when out in the cold.
To learn more about the Utah Red Cross, you can visit their website.
- Grand County rescue crews busy responding to injuries over Memorial Day Weekend
- If I use search and rescue, who pays for it?
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help
- Former employee sues Utah County company over working conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man