This year for Valentine’s Day the average American is expected to spend $196 on their significant others. This year the Salt Lake Department of Economic Development and Local First Utah are encouraging everyone to spend that money locally and Love Your Locals.
To learn more about local places to spend the holiday, visit Local First Utah’s Valentine’s guide.
What others are reading:
- ‘It’s amazing what it can do for the mental health’: Provo schools host pandemic art contest
- Dog set on fire remains in critical condition, says Salt Lake officials
- Advice from Two-Time Cancer Survivor, Holly Hagerman on Jessop’s Journal
- Trump State Department aide charged for Capitol riot involvement
- Newsfeed Now: Police reform debate heads to Senate, kidnapped Louisiana boys found in Florida