This year for Valentine’s Day the average American is expected to spend $196 on their significant others. This year the Salt Lake Department of Economic Development and Local First Utah are encouraging everyone to spend that money locally and Love Your Locals.
To learn more about local places to spend the holiday, visit Local First Utah’s Valentine’s guide.
What others are reading:
- Amid pandemic, Utah County lets mask mandate expire
- Cancer surgeries potentially delayed due to COVID-19 case increase
- Masen Wake hurdling his way into national spotlight
- Convicted sex offender arrested after breaking into camper trailer, sexually assaulting woman in Cedar City
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?