The spirit of the Living Traditions lasts all summer long but will be wrapping up with the Fall Garden Party Saturday, September 14th. With the event coming up Felicia Baca with the Salt Lake Arts Council and Havea Hafoka from Malialole Polynesian Music and Dance group joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the upcoming event.
To learn more about the event and the different performances you can visit the Living Traditions Festival website.
- E-liquid manufacturers warn Rep. Ray of a future lawsuit
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis