The spirit of the Living Traditions lasts all summer long but will be wrapping up with the Fall Garden Party Saturday, September 14th. With the event coming up Felicia Baca with the Salt Lake Arts Council and Havea Hafoka from Malialole Polynesian Music and Dance group joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the upcoming event.
To learn more about the event and the different performances you can visit the Living Traditions Festival website.
- Easy stuffed mushroom recipe
- The secret to Nicea’s toned arms revealed
- Police: Driver critically injured after crashing into wall
- Amor: Loveland Living Planet Aquarium chooses name for baby toucan
- Here’s the answer to “Mom, I’m bored!”