The spirit of the Living Traditions lasts all summer long but will be wrapping up with the Fall Garden Party Saturday, September 14th. With the event coming up Felicia Baca with the Salt Lake Arts Council and Havea Hafoka from Malialole Polynesian Music and Dance group joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the upcoming event.
To learn more about the event and the different performances you can visit the Living Traditions Festival website.
- Utahn who disembarked from quarantined cruise ship tests positive for coronavirus
- Intelligence Hall of Fame coming to Mercyhurst University in Pennsylvania
- Megan Boswell, mother of missing toddler, charged with false reporting
- Utah family arrives home after cruise ship denied at multiple ports due to COVID-19
- Man arrested, accused of attempting to blow up vehicle at Pentagon