SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The lunar new year is January 25th and the County Library is ready to help people celebrate the holiday.
Karen Liu, a librarian, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about things the library will be doing to help their patrons enjoy the year of the rat.
To learn more about events at The County Library visit their website.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Beehive Blitz – Second Round Playoffs
- ‘The most beautiful, loving, and amazing soul’ says family of woman killed in Midvale homicide
- How do you test wastewater for COVID-19?
- Utah issues emergency alert due to rapid spread of COVID-19
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur