SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The countdown is on! In just over a year the new Salt Lake City International Airport is scheduled to open.
Nancy Volmer, Director of Communications and Marketing for the airport, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the many big changes that are coming.
To see more of the planned changes visit the airport’s remodel website.
What others are clicking on:
- One killed in rollover on SR-6 in Millard County
- Man killed in Tremonton crash identified
- 20-year-old man injured after being hit by a falling rock inside Uintah County cave
- BYU commits three turnovers and gets dominated by #22 Washington, 45-19
- The latest on the bus crash near Bryce Canyon that killed 4, injured more than a dozen others