SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The countdown is on! In just over a year the new Salt Lake City International Airport is scheduled to open.
Nancy Volmer, Director of Communications and Marketing for the airport, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the many big changes that are coming.
To see more of the planned changes visit the airport’s remodel website.
What others are clicking on:
- Knoxville couple has virtual wedding to keep loved ones safe from coronavirus
- Salt Lake County leaders, health officials to make coronavirus announcement Sunday
- Trump administration designates firearms industry as ‘critical’ infrastructure
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives