SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The countdown is on! In just over a year the new Salt Lake City International Airport is scheduled to open.
Nancy Volmer, Director of Communications and Marketing for the airport, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the many big changes that are coming.
To see more of the planned changes visit the airport’s remodel website.
What others are clicking on:
- WD-Sporty: Cougars pack a punch, Utes find a QB
- Active fire currently burning in Millard County, crews on scene
- UPDATE: Body discovered in Grand Teton Park consistent with Gabby Petito’s description
- Why can’t we just move water to solve a drought?
- At least 75 animals die at Central Texas pet resort in late night fire