National Cheesecake Day is Tuesday and the Cheesecake Factory is celebrating it by bringing back a popular flavor, Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake.
Michael Gillette from The Cheesecake Factory at City Creek joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the flavor and the great deals available Tuesday at the restaurant.
To learn more about the deals available you can visit the company’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- Missing Texas toddler reunited with family 51 years later
- Congress poised to avoid crippling rail strike, enraging workers
- McCarthy condemns Nick Fuentes but says Trump ‘didn’t know who he was’
- Updated timeline is ‘progress’ in Idaho slayings probe, victim’s sister says
- Oklahoma country artist dies just hours after wedding: ‘It’s all so surreal’