Recent wildfires in Utah have served as a reminder of the importance of being prepared for a disaster. Kirsten Stuart from Utah Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to talk about ways to help your kids learn how to be prepared as part of National Preparedness Month.
To learn more about preparedness programs you can visit the Utah Red Cross website.
- Utahn who disembarked from quarantined cruise ship tests positive for coronavirus
- Intelligence Hall of Fame coming to Mercyhurst University in Pennsylvania
- Megan Boswell, mother of missing toddler, charged with false reporting
- Utah family arrives home after cruise ship denied at multiple ports due to COVID-19
- Man arrested, accused of attempting to blow up vehicle at Pentagon