Recent wildfires in Utah have served as a reminder of the importance of being prepared for a disaster. Kirsten Stuart from Utah Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to talk about ways to help your kids learn how to be prepared as part of National Preparedness Month.
To learn more about preparedness programs you can visit the Utah Red Cross website.
- E-liquid manufacturers warn Rep. Ray of a future lawsuit
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis