The County Library’s summer reading event is coming to a close soon but it doesn’t mean the fun is over. Karen Liu, a youth services librarian at the Riverton branch of The County Library, joined Good Morning Utah to show off more of what kids have been learning and doing for fun, including an experiment you can do at home with Diet Coke and Mentos.
To learn more about The County Library visit their website.
What others are clicking on:
- Alarming video of voice from girl’s bedroom security cam: ‘Don’t you want to be my best friend?’
- Google unveils top searches of 2019
- ‘How To’ guide for downtown Salt Lake City during the holidays
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary Committee nears impeachment vote
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend