The holidays can be a busy time but most people want to spend as much of it as possible with family. One easy way to add more time is to spend less at the store. Christopher Krause joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how buying your groceries online can save you hours of time.
To learn more about ways to use tech to improve your life, follow Christopher on Instagram.
What others are reading:
- Truck slams into Burgess Owens campaign headquarters
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Real Salt Lake plays Minnesota to scoreless draw
- Nearly 1,000 individuals buried in a forgotten Idaho cemetery, how you can help remember them