The International Economic Development Council has named Salt Lake City as an American City of the Future. Andrew Wittenberg from the Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development and James Jackson III from the Utah Black Chamber joined Good Morning Utah to discuss the award and another recently earned by Living Color Utah.
- The Justice Files: $10,000 reward offered to help solve cold cases
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- Utah nears 1,000 wildfires this season, BYU students create a system to detect fires early
- Harris to Wolf: Fed agents deployed for political reasons?
- Texas father saves 4-year-old daughter from nearly 12-foot alligator