The International Economic Development Council has named Salt Lake City as an American City of the Future. Andrew Wittenberg from the Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development and James Jackson III from the Utah Black Chamber joined Good Morning Utah to discuss the award and another recently earned by Living Color Utah.
- Among dozens of inaugurations, President Biden’s Bible stands out
- President Biden signs 15 executive orders within hours of taking oath
- Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott to leave his post in June
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit