Utah (ABC4 News) -Restaurants and bars are some of the hardes hit businesses as the COVID-19 pandemic continues in Utah, but there is now hope for them. Ben Kolendar, acting director for the Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the ways businesses can now apply for assistance.
To learn more about the various programs now in place, visit the Department of Economic Development’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- Auto insurance companies return $800 million in premiums because no one is driving
- Wildfire trucks retrofitted to operate as ambulances because of COVID-19
- Survey: People working from home are neglecting personal hygiene
- KFC donates meals to health care workers in Utah
- Utah could be out of COVID-19 testing supplies in one week