Utah (ABC4 News) -Restaurants and bars are some of the hardes hit businesses as the COVID-19 pandemic continues in Utah, but there is now hope for them. Ben Kolendar, acting director for the Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the ways businesses can now apply for assistance.
To learn more about the various programs now in place, visit the Department of Economic Development’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- Kroger cashiers stop giving customers coins for change amid shortage spurred by pandemic
- Utah earthquake declared presidential disaster, SBA assistance now available
- Save local stages: Concert venue industry urges Congress for COVID-19 relief
- California shuts bars, indoor dining and most gyms, churches
- Hand sanitizer recall: FDA expands list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers to avoid over methanol risk