Utah (ABC4 News) -Restaurants and bars are some of the hardes hit businesses as the COVID-19 pandemic continues in Utah, but there is now hope for them. Ben Kolendar, acting director for the Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the ways businesses can now apply for assistance.
To learn more about the various programs now in place, visit the Department of Economic Development’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- Wildfire over Veyo Volcano human-caused, 75% contained
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Non-profit organization puts together Rainbow Crosswalk Project in honor of LGBTQ+ community
- Before Trump vs. Biden debate: Utah candidates Cox and Peterson duel in a gubernatorial rematch
- Pres. Trump announces shipment of millions of coronavirus tests to states