Whether you plan to hit the road, the pool or just cook out on the grill, the Utah Red Cross has tips that will help you have a fun and safe Labor Day. Rich Woodruff joined Good Morning Utah to share his tips.
To learn more you can visit the Utah Red Cross website.
- BYU commits three turnovers and gets dominated by #22 Washington, 45-19
- The latest on the bus crash near Bryce Canyon that killed 4, injured more than a dozen others
- Utah unemployment rate remains steady at 2.8% in August
- West Jordan convenience store robbed at gunpoint, police looking for suspects
- University of Utah requests formal dismissal of lawsuit filed by parents of Lauren McCluskey