Hunting season is about to begin but before you head out there are some safety tips to keep in mind. RaLynne Takeda, the hunter education program manager for the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources joined Good Morning Utah to go over some of those tips.
To learn more about hunter safety or to sign up for classes you can visit Utah DWR’s website.
What others are clicking:
- Four reasons to visit the 2019 Holiday Quilt Show
- Closed fire season extended in 11 Utah counties
- Group seeking to protect historic church, cemetery from border wall construction
- Healthy choices can reduce diabetes risk by 75%, study says
- Local expert says Jon Huntsman Jr. ‘changes everything’ in the race for governor