If you are planning to hit the road for the holidays, there are some Utah Department of Transportation construction projects that could impact your plans. UDOT’S John Gleason joined Good Morning Utah for “Travel Talk” to breakdown what you need to know.
To stay up to date on projects around the state visit UDOT’s website.
What others are reading:
- Medical call leads to shots fired and SWAT standoff in West Haven overnight
- Mandatory evacuations no longer in effect due to wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm structure fire in South Salt Lake
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County