Ogden Pioneer Days draws some 100,000 people to its events and, of course, the five-night rodeo. That’s a huge benefit to businesses in Ogden.
Dan Musgrave, Executive Director of Downtown Ogden, Inc., joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how events such as Ogden Pioneer Days help build up communities.
To learn more about Ogden Pioneer Days you can visit the event’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- New IRS ‘$600 rule’ means Swift ticket resellers will have to pay
- Fall is here: Drone footage shows Utah’s leaves are changing colors
- Mortgage rates fuel buyer’s remorse, create opportunities for loan assumptions
- Free at-home COVID tests are back: Here’s how to get yours
- Hollywood writers strike nearing end. What’s next?