SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – With Halloween just around the corner, and even with the unusually cold temperatures, many are expected to go out trick-or-treating.
Candy is a big part of the Halloween fun, but how can you make sure you are enjoying candy responsibly?
Today on Good Morning Utah, Nutritionist Anni McKinnon from the Salt Lake County Health Dept.’s Healthy Living Program manager explains a good way to manage those Halloween goody cravings.
What others are clicking on:
- Sunday: SLC Mayor, Chief of Police discuss riots, overnight curfew
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Jay McFarland
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Trent Christensen
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Kim Coleman
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Burgess Owens