(ABC4 News) – The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources says that the new wildlife crossing areas around the state are working, and the department is planning to add more in 2020. Faith Heaton Jolley joined Good Morning Utah to discuss the success of last year’s projects and when and where to expect new crossing areas.
To learn more about the Utah DWR visit their website.
What others are clicking on:
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!
- Princess Kate talks about feeling isolated after the birth of Prince George