Those fighting off a disease often need blood transfusions but cancer patients need it more than any other. Rich Woodruff, from the Utah Red Cross, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how critical blood donation is for helping fight of some forms of cancer.
To learn more, or to find out where you can donate, visit the Utah Red Cross website.
What others are reading:
- Giant, invasive snails that carry meningitis-causing parasite found in Florida, officials say
- Experience artwork like never before this summer at The Leonardo
- USC and UCLA planning move to the Big Ten
- More storms with flash flood potential today
- Planned Parenthood Votes rolls out $3 million TV buy hitting Oz on abortion