Those fighting off a disease often need blood transfusions but cancer patients need it more than any other. Rich Woodruff, from the Utah Red Cross, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how critical blood donation is for helping fight of some forms of cancer.
To learn more, or to find out where you can donate, visit the Utah Red Cross website.
What others are reading:
- Hamlin and Newman contrast risk and reward at Daytona 500
- PHOTOS: Denny Hamlin celebrates Daytona 500 win
- Episode 43- Real Sports Live
- Super Tuesday fast approaching: What is it and why is it important?
- Buttigieg draws large crowd at Utah campaign stop ahead of Super Tuesday