Those fighting off a disease often need blood transfusions but cancer patients need it more than any other. Rich Woodruff, from the Utah Red Cross, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how critical blood donation is for helping fight of some forms of cancer.
To learn more, or to find out where you can donate, visit the Utah Red Cross website.
What others are reading:
- Man shot, killed in Midvale by police had told officers to ‘shoot me’ January case
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- 3 more deaths, 1,077 test positive for COVID-19 in Utah