March is a time when the humanitarian organization is recognized for the work they do to help people here in Utah, the United States and around the world. Rich Woodruff with the Utah Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the month-long celebration and how people can get involved in local efforts.
To learn more visit the Red Cross website.
Other top stories:
- Student learns she’s valedictorian when principal visits her as she works a drive-thru
- Here’s why you’re still seeing crossing guards in some school districts
- COVID-19: Should I wear a mask?
- Davis County Jail implements preventative measures to protect against coronavirus
- Salt Lake City Pride Festival and Parade postponed