RIVERTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – A major traffic alert for those driving in Riverton and the southwest part of the Salt Lake Valley.
12600 South at Bangerter Highway will be closed for about seven months for a new interchange.
John Gleason, Spokesperson for the Utah Department of Transportation joined Good Morning Utah to talk about what drivers can expect at the intersection while it’s closed and when construction is complete.
For more information about the project, click here.
- Jazz use balanced attack to dominate short-handed Lakers, 114-89
- Transgender school sports bill halted in Utah Senate
- Do you know the signs of elder abuse?
- Lights out for digital billboards legislation that would give state more say than local governments
- Davis County Sheriff’s Office gives tips to avoid phishing scams