Labor Day may be a holiday for most businesses but for small business owners, it can be just another day of work. Roberta Reichgelt from the Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development and Peter Callister from the Small Business Development Center joined Good Morning Utah to talk about some of the struggles small businesses face and to give tips on helping them survive.
What others are reading:
- 2 anti-abortion bills fail in US Senate
- Disney CEO Bob Iger steps down in surprise announcement
- Super Tuesday voting deadlines creeping closer
- Congress debates U.S. readiness for coronavirus outbreak
- Utah’s Remarkable Women: Kari Teague