Labor Day may be a holiday for most businesses but for small business owners, it can be just another day of work. Roberta Reichgelt from the Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development and Peter Callister from the Small Business Development Center joined Good Morning Utah to talk about some of the struggles small businesses face and to give tips on helping them survive.
What others are reading:
- Man killed in Tremonton crash identified
- 20-year-old man injured after being hit by a falling rock inside Uintah County cave
- BYU commits three turnovers and gets dominated by #22 Washington, 45-19
- The latest on the bus crash near Bryce Canyon that killed 4, injured more than a dozen others
- Utah unemployment rate remains steady at 2.8% in August