Labor Day may be a holiday for most businesses but for small business owners, it can be just another day of work. Roberta Reichgelt from the Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development and Peter Callister from the Small Business Development Center joined Good Morning Utah to talk about some of the struggles small businesses face and to give tips on helping them survive.
What others are reading:
- Medical call leads to shots fired and SWAT standoff in West Haven overnight
- Mandatory evacuations no longer in effect due to wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm structure fire in South Salt Lake
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County