Utah (ABc4 News) – Friday, May 15 is Endangered Species Day. There are 18 wildlife species in Utah on the federal endangered species list. One of those is the razorback sucker found in the Colorado River. Michael Partlow, a native aquatics biologist with the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how they are helping those fish.
To learn more visit Utah DWR’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?
- Sanford Health calls off merger with Intermountain Healthcare
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children need help finding 15-year-old girl
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021