Utah (ABc4 News) – Friday, May 15 is Endangered Species Day. There are 18 wildlife species in Utah on the federal endangered species list. One of those is the razorback sucker found in the Colorado River. Michael Partlow, a native aquatics biologist with the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how they are helping those fish.
To learn more visit Utah DWR’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- State-by-state teacher shortages (and what they’re doing about it)
- Chipotle looks to hire 15,000 amid continuing labor shortage
- College basketball broadcaster Billy Packer dies at 82
- Why Senate Democrats are playing it safe with their agenda this year
- Pro-DeSantis group to launch ‘opening salvo’ in New Hampshire at GOP meeting