1/24/2019 – If you’re dissatisfied in the job that you have and feel stuck, it may be time for a ‘Career Diet’. New York Times bestselling author, Gary Burnison shares what a ‘Career Diet’ entails in his latest book, ‘Lose the Resume, Land the Job’
You first need to ask yourself:
- Are you engaged in your current job?
- Does your boss recognize your contributions and achievements?
- Are you thought of as indispensable?
- When was the last time you learned something new?
- How long ago was your last promotion?
You can’t count on the company to develop you, rather you have to do it yourself. Commit to learning skills that will make you indispensable.