SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – During the holidays it’s important to remember those in need. This season the American Red Cross is encouraging people to “give something that means something.” Rich Woodruff from the Utah Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to explain what that means.
To learn more visit the American Red Cross website.
What others are clicking on:
- Alarming video of voice from girl’s bedroom security cam: ‘Don’t you want to be my best friend?’
- Google unveils top searches of 2019
- ‘How To’ guide for downtown Salt Lake City during the holidays
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary Committee nears impeachment vote
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend