Alzheimer’s still has no cure but teams of dedicated people continue to raise funding by participating in the “Walk to End Alzheimer’s”. Ronnie Daniel with the Utah chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the program and the upcoming walks going on around the State this month.
To learn more or to join a walk you can visit www.alz.org/walk.
- Utah family arrives home after cruise ship denied at multiple ports due to COVID-19
- Man arrested, accused of attempting to blow up vehicle at Pentagon
- VIDEO: Trooper successfully stops wrong-way DUI driver on I-80
- Sandy police looking for missing 13-year-old boy
- Orem police hoping to identify vehicle burglary suspects