Alzheimer’s still has no cure but teams of dedicated people continue to raise funding by participating in the “Walk to End Alzheimer’s”. Ronnie Daniel with the Utah chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the program and the upcoming walks going on around the State this month.
To learn more or to join a walk you can visit www.alz.org/walk.
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis
- Weber State University provides food pantry for students experiencing food insecurity
- Child hospitalized after becoming entangled in window blind cords