Valentine’s Day is coming up and a group called Mad Science wants you to make it a fun and educational holiday. Laurie Larsen, from Mad Science, joined Good Morning Utah to show off some experiments you can do at home with the kids.
To learn more you can visit Mad Science’s website.
What others are reading:
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- 3 more deaths, 1,077 test positive for COVID-19 in Utah
- Hazmat crews clean up fuel spill after tanker rollover in Bountiful
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map