SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) — A gallery to show case local artists is fulfilling a different function as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. The gallery, home to the Salt Lake City Arts Council, is being used as a location to distribute food for families in need. Felicia Baca, director for the council, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the program.
To learn more about the Salt Lake City Arts Council, visit their website.
- Empty your medicine cabinets: National Prescription Drug Take Back Day set for this weekend
- SLC ranks in top 10 small cities for best job opportunities, new report says
- Rapper formerly known as Kanye West is now just Ye
- IHOP adds new hand-crafted melts to its menu
- Cox-Henderson administration packaged $250,000 worth of hygiene and personal care kits