SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) — A gallery to show case local artists is fulfilling a different function as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. The gallery, home to the Salt Lake City Arts Council, is being used as a location to distribute food for families in need. Felicia Baca, director for the council, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the program.
To learn more about the Salt Lake City Arts Council, visit their website.
- New ancient Egypt exhibit to open at Natural History Museum of Utah
- Jazz hoping Donovan Mitchell will be back to full strength for NBA Playoffs
- TSA offering $1,000 incentive to newly recruited employees in SLC
- Police searching for suspect who performed ‘lewd acts’ inside horse stall in Weber County
- The facts on living organ donation from a transplant surgeon