Over the years Utah has become one of the most popular locations in the world to film movies. The Motion Picture Association of Utah is celebrating film in Utah with Film Day at the state Capitol building.
Carolyn Leone, president of the MPAU, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the event and film in Utah.
To learn more visit the MPAU’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- Jazz become first team to 50 wins with 124-116 victory over Houston
- Police: 3 hurt in Florida mall shooting as shoppers scatter
- Man intentionally collides with 2 police vehicles, crashes into fence in Heber
- Police searching for suspect after 2 women, 4-year-old injured in Times Square shooting: officials
- ATV rolls in Washington County, boy left in critical condition