Over the years Utah has become one of the most popular locations in the world to film movies. The Motion Picture Association of Utah is celebrating film in Utah with Film Day at the state Capitol building.
Carolyn Leone, president of the MPAU, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the event and film in Utah.
To learn more visit the MPAU’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- Salt Lake School District to host informational meeting about extracurricular fees
- Utahn with COVID-19 undergoes treatment at Intermountain Medical Center
- Jury finds Utah man guilty of murder
- Taken or ran away? Missing children cases require police to determine whether kids were abducted or left on their own
- Is anyone targeting the Asian American Vote?