Over the years Utah has become one of the most popular locations in the world to film movies. The Motion Picture Association of Utah is celebrating film in Utah with Film Day at the state Capitol building.
Carolyn Leone, president of the MPAU, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the event and film in Utah.
To learn more visit the MPAU’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
- Crews start to demolish the old airport to finish the new one
- Police searching for suspect in veterinary hospital robbery in Sandy
- How to address youth mental health challenges during the pandemic
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic