EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Utah (ABC4 News) – The city of Eagle Mountain is gearing up to celebrate its first ‘Utah South Pacific Festival’ this weekend.
The free family-friendly event will be Saturday, August 3rd from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at Cory Wride Memorial Park at 6000 North Pony Express Parkway.
You can enjoy local food booths, native crafts and live performances from the islands of Polynesia.
If you have a Polynesian dance group and would like to perform, it’s not too late. Contact the Utah South Pacific Festival at firstname.lastname@example.org
What others are clicking:
- Fighting in Kurdish-held Syrian town despite cease-fire
- Cummings recalled as powerful orator who took on White House
- Victims advocates pushing for ‘red flag’ gun law in Utah
- Deep-sea explorers seek out sunken World War II ships
- University of Utah students demand meeting with President Watkins about campus safety