EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Utah (ABC4 News) – The city of Eagle Mountain is gearing up to celebrate its first ‘Utah South Pacific Festival’ this weekend.
The free family-friendly event will be Saturday, August 3rd from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at Cory Wride Memorial Park at 6000 North Pony Express Parkway.
You can enjoy local food booths, native crafts and live performances from the islands of Polynesia.
If you have a Polynesian dance group and would like to perform, it’s not too late. Contact the Utah South Pacific Festival at firstname.lastname@example.org
What others are clicking:
- As beach towns open, businesses are short foreign workers
- Mandatory evacuations no longer in effect due to wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- Search of lake for missing “Glee” star to resume Sunday
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm structure fire in South Salt Lake
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot