As summer heats up Utah’s bears are out and active. The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is warning people to be bear aware.
Scott Root from DWR joined Good Morning Utah to offer tips to keep you, your family and your property safe while in bear country.
What others are clicking on:
- Jazz avenge loss to Lakers with dominating 111-97 victory
- Woman in critical condition after colliding with wrong-way driver
- The Justice Files: Where’s Adam Brixey?
- Sandy police offers tips to protect yourself from package thieves
- A home away from home: comfort is now available for veteran’s families