As summer heats up Utah’s bears are out and active. The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is warning people to be bear aware.
Scott Root from DWR joined Good Morning Utah to offer tips to keep you, your family and your property safe while in bear country.
What others are clicking on:
- Scorching summer highs for the weekend
- Utah offers critical COVID-19 information in 23 languages
- Police need help finding missing 85-year-old man with dementia
- Darren Parry wins 1st District Democratic nomination in Utah
- Utah Latter-day Saints asked to wear face coverings in public