As summer heats up Utah’s bears are out and active. The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is warning people to be bear aware.
Scott Root from DWR joined Good Morning Utah to offer tips to keep you, your family and your property safe while in bear country.
What others are clicking on:
- Police: Gabby Petito disappearance, double homicide of Moab couple ‘not related’
- US lawmakers concerned about negative impact Instagram has on teens’ mental health
- Ordinary People doing Extraordinary Things – Jazz Wilkey on Jessop’s Journal
- ‘We will be ready’: Capitol Police prepare for Saturday rally
- Smash Halloween hit, “Thriller” comes back to Kingsbury Hall: How you can see it