As summer heats up Utah’s bears are out and active. The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is warning people to be bear aware.
Scott Root from DWR joined Good Morning Utah to offer tips to keep you, your family and your property safe while in bear country.
What others are clicking on:
- UPDATE: Police locate missing 11-year-old from West Valley City
- Utah Fire Info extends stage 1 fire restrictions
- Your Local Election Headquarters: Presidential Debate 1 – Trump vs Biden
- Father of missing boy from Millcreek asks for him to come home
- How does Utah’s return to school compare to New York?