As summer heats up Utah’s bears are out and active. The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is warning people to be bear aware.
Scott Root from DWR joined Good Morning Utah to offer tips to keep you, your family and your property safe while in bear country.
What others are clicking on:
- Snowboarder dies after being buried in avalanche in Summit County
- Man seated inside In-N-Out when elderly driver crashed into it has died
- Video appears to show Draper restaurant employee urinating in kitchen
- 6 semi trucks involved in 9 vehicle crash on I-80 in Wyoming
- State representative says school start times should be pushed back