It can be tempting when you see a wild animal to try and feet it but you may actually be doing more harm than good.
Faith Heaton Jolley from the Division of Wildlife Resources joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how feeding the animals may cause serious problems.
To learn more visit the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources website.
What others are clicking on:
- One dead after motorcycle crash on SR-35
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama