It can be tempting when you see a wild animal to try and feet it but you may actually be doing more harm than good.
Faith Heaton Jolley from the Division of Wildlife Resources joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how feeding the animals may cause serious problems.
To learn more visit the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources website.
What others are clicking on:
- Teen with gunshot wound left outside of Salt Lake County Jail
- Nevada suspects allegedly forced entry into St. George residence with a knife, demanded money
- The Justice Files: Sex, drugs and fear
- 39- Brahms: The Boy II, The Call of the Wild, Horse Girl
- U of U football player charged with rape now facing 6 more felonies after 2 more victims come forward