It can be tempting when you see a wild animal to try and feet it but you may actually be doing more harm than good.
Faith Heaton Jolley from the Division of Wildlife Resources joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how feeding the animals may cause serious problems.
To learn more visit the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources website.
What others are clicking on:
- WATCH: BYU ‘Stadium of Fire’ fireworks show
- Why are sexually transmitted diseases on the rise?
- LOOK: RHOSLC star Jen Shah’s fake ski chalet on the market for $7.6 million
- Texas teen arrested for planning mass shooting at Amazon Delivery Station, police say
- UPDATE: Woman trapped under SUV in SLC crash