It can be tempting when you see a wild animal to try and feet it but you may actually be doing more harm than good.
Faith Heaton Jolley from the Division of Wildlife Resources joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how feeding the animals may cause serious problems.
To learn more visit the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources website.
What others are clicking on:
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay
- Professional hairstylists fighting to stop bill allowing unlicensed individuals from performing services
- High impact, cold winter storm set to bring accumulating snow to Central & Southern Utah Monday & Tuesday