The early stages of the 2020 primary election are in and Pete Buttigieg is leading the pack with Senator Bernie Sanders as a close second.
Morgan Lyon Cotti, from the Hinckley Institute of Politics, joined Good Morning Utah to discuss the results and home they might apply to the rest of the country.
To learn more, visit the Hinckley Institute of Politics’ website.
What others are clicking:
- Salt Lake School District to host informational meeting about extracurricular fees
- Utahn with COVID-19 undergoes treatment at Intermountain Medical Center
- Jury finds Utah man guilty of murder
- Taken or ran away? Missing children cases require police to determine whether kids were abducted or left on their own
- Is anyone targeting the Asian American Vote?