A fire inside a classroom at Union Middle school has now caused canceled classes for three days at the school.
Officials for the school want to make sure the environment is safe for kids before they return to class.
Kelly Tauteoli, principal at Union Middle School, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the cleanup efforts.
Tauteoli says they hope to restart classes Tuesday, October 29th but it will still depend on how far clean up efforts get on Monday.
To learn more about the Canyons School District you can visit their website.
- Lakers great Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- TMZ reports Kobe Bryant dies in California helicopter crash
- VIDEO: Thief caught stealing 300 pounds of meat from south Austin barbecue trailer
- Naked man arrested after trying to board school bus with kids inside
- State lawmaker running a bill to address DNA testing and privacy