A fire inside a classroom at Union Middle school has now caused canceled classes for three days at the school.
Officials for the school want to make sure the environment is safe for kids before they return to class.
Kelly Tauteoli, principal at Union Middle School, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the cleanup efforts.
Tauteoli says they hope to restart classes Tuesday, October 29th but it will still depend on how far clean up efforts get on Monday.
To learn more about the Canyons School District you can visit their website.
- Truck slams into Burgess Owens campaign headquarters
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Real Salt Lake plays Minnesota to scoreless draw
- Nearly 1,000 individuals buried in a forgotten Idaho cemetery, how you can help remember them