Utah (ABC4 News) – While some are without work, schools and teachers continue to function despite the building standing empty during the COVID-19 pandemic. The students, teachers, and parents have all faced challenges as they moved to online learning over the past month.
Jeff Haney, in charge of public relations for Canyons School District, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about those challenges.
To learn more about Canyons School District and their response to the situation, visit the district’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- Salami sticks sold at Trader Joe’s linked to salmonella infections, hospitalizations
- After ‘Rust’ shooting, a look back at other fatal on-set accidents
- These are the ‘rattiest’ cities in the US, according to national pest-control company
- Salt Lake City named 3rd best city for soccer fans in the country
- Do I have salmonella poisoning, or is it something else entirely?