SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) — The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all walks of life and employment, but one not often considered is the impact on artists of all varieties. Now Utah Arts & Museums and the Salt Lake Arts Council are offering the Utah Individual Artist Emergency Funding program. Felica Baca, director of the Salt Lake Arts Council, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how the new program will work.
Artists interesting in applying for the funding should visit this website.
- Amid pandemic, Utah County lets mask mandate expire
- Cancer surgeries potentially delayed due to COVID-19 case increase
- Masen Wake hurdling his way into national spotlight
- Convicted sex offender arrested after breaking into camper trailer, sexually assaulting woman in Cedar City
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?