Apprenticeships have been used for job training since the middle ages. In a tight labor market, we need mechanisms like this to grow our talent pipeline and lately, Utah has several great apprenticeship initiatives to do just that.
Rick Bouillon from Salt Lake Community College, Martin Ritter the CEO of Stadler US, and Jake Maxwell from Salt Lake City joined Good Morning Utah to discuss opportunities for apprenticeships in Salt Lake City.
To learn more about business opportunities in Salt Lake City you can visit the Department of Economic Development’s website.
What others are reading:
- 3 charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- Man in hospital from K-9 bite after assaulting brother, trying to hit police with car
- Anniston FEMA Center to be used as part of Coronavirus quarantine
- Wasatch Front and St. George experiencing 911 outages, here are the numbers to call instead
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989