Apprenticeships are making a big comeback in Utah and are even expanding to more industries. To manage the growth, the Department of Workforce Services has created a “Commissioner of Apprenticeships” position filled by Melisa Stark. She joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the work she is doing.
To learn more visit jobs.utah.gov.
- New and old trick-or-treat safety tips
- National poll: Joe Biden leads President Trump by 5 points one week from Election Day
- Behind The Badge: Chief Jack Carruth is the steady hand guiding the South Salt Lake Police Department
- Florida woman returned 42,000 Amazon items in $100k scheme, deputies say
- Kearns High School playoff football game canceled after positive COVID-19 tests