The American Red Cross wants to remind people that donations for blood are critically needed as the holidays approach. Benjamin Donner, the executive director for the Northern Utah Chapter of American Red Cross, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how blood donations saved his life.
To learn more about where to donate visit the Red Cross website.
What others are clicking on:
- Empty Utah: West Jordan High School
- Digital learning solutions for parents and teachers
- Background checks indicate firearm sales are up
- Jessop’s Journal: How an ABC4 Utah News story reunites birth mother with adopted son
- Jeff Burningham selects Sen. Dan McCay as running mate