The Salt Lake City Department of Economic Development wants to help businesses grow and succeed in Utah. Their business development resource finder is available to all businesses in the city. Liesl Limburg joined Good Morning Utah to discuss how the tool is helping new and growing businesses alike.
To learn more visit the department’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- SCOTUS struggles with Trump arguments over DACA
- Meet the hosts of the CMA Awards – Carrie Underwood, Reba and Dolly Parton
- Alex Trebek gets choked up over contestant’s answer
- Trump’s vaping ban to be released this week
- Man on supervised release for April drive-by shooting accused of stabbing man at 7-Eleven