The Utah Red Cross, Follow the Flag, and the family of Major Brent Taylor will be hosting their 2nd annual Blood Drive in honor of the former mayor and fallen soldier. Jennie Taylor, Benjamin Donner and Brent Jensen joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the upcoming event.
If you’d like to participate the blood drive will be held Friday, November 8 from 2 to 8 p.m. at the Pleasant View Utah South Stake Center at 3602 N. 500 W.
To learn more about other opportunities to donate or volunteer visit the Red Cross website.
What others are reading:
- Sunday: SLC Mayor, Chief of Police discuss riots, overnight curfew
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Jay McFarland
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Trent Christensen
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Kim Coleman
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Burgess Owens