SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Sony on Monday released the first official trailer featuring Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers in the upcoming movie, “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.”
The film, directed by Marielle Heller, is based on a story by journalist Tom Junod about how he and Mr. Rogers became friends.
The movie is set to be released this November.
What others are clicking on:
- Diné woman runs 360 miles to raise awareness on issues impacting Indigenous people
- Pickup truck bursts into flames on busy street in Layton
- Single-engine plane lands without landing gear in Wendover
- RSL wins Rocky Mountain Cup with wild 2-0 victory over Colorado
- K9 for Wendover Police Department sneaky escape route