SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Sony on Monday released the first official trailer featuring Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers in the upcoming movie, “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.”
The film, directed by Marielle Heller, is based on a story by journalist Tom Junod about how he and Mr. Rogers became friends.
The movie is set to be released this November.
What others are clicking on:
- Human remains found in Romania identified as Utah WWII Airman
- Four reasons to visit the 2019 Holiday Quilt Show
- Closed fire season extended in 11 Utah counties
- Group seeking to protect historic church, cemetery from border wall construction
- Healthy choices can reduce diabetes risk by 75%, study says