The Utah Jazz & Roots Festival is returning to Utah September 5th through the 7th. The three-day festival will be held at the Gallivan Center. Several of the organizers and hosts joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the event.
An important update to this year’s festival is that it is the first time it will be free to attend. To learn more you can visit the event’s website.
- E-liquid manufacturers warn Rep. Ray of a future lawsuit
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis