SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – A new show is set to hit Salt Lake City beginning on September 19th.
The show is hosted by Animal Planets Puppy Bowl Rufferee Dan Schachner.
The shows will feature adoptable pets from Salt Lake City, Atlanta, New York, and Los Angeles.
“These animals are representing of all shelters. We’re hoping since this is a national show, that people will say ‘well I can’t get to Salt Lake but I’ll check out the animals at my local shelter,” says Best Friends Animal Society Public Relations Manager Temma Martin.
The show airs twice a week at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Best Friends Animal Society – Utah will be featured each Thursday.
To hear more about the show, listen to Nguyening With Dogs September 17th where ABC4’s Jason Nguyen sits down with Martin to talk about the whole experience.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Three men arrested in theft of thousands of dollars worth of electronics
- Police captain arrested in own department’s prostitution sting
- A father and son may have found a chunk of the meteor that lit up Missouri
- 11-year-old girl found unresponsive in indoor pool
- Special Report: Career changers transition into Utah classrooms