SALT LAKE CITY ( ABC4 News) – The Utah Department of Transportation caught wind of music video recently shot in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Utah’s newest celebrity resident Post Malone filmed one of his latest videos of his new album Hollywood’s Bleeding in scenic Big Cottonwood Canyon.
UDOT sent out the tweet thanking Post for taking the opportunity to showcase the beauty of the canyon. The tweet stated in part:
“Thanks Post Malone for making Big Cottonwood Canyon famous, just like Ozzy Osbourne … But seriously, check out those beautiful canyon views in the Saint-Tropez music video. “
Post Malone’s latest album is currently number one on the Billboard 200 chart.
- 26-year-old man stabs grandmother multiple times in Millcreek
- Update: Teen with autism found safe
- Students learning to be tech-savvy in online world
- SWAT standoff over after suspect who assaulted boy then fired shots at an adult male taken into custody
- Funeral plans announced for Mac Christensen, Mr. Mac retail founder