If you love egg rolls, you are going to fall in LOVE with this dish! It is easy AND delicious with all the flavors of an egg roll in a stir fry!
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrot, chopped or shredded
- 3 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chile garlic sauce or Sriracha
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil, sauté ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
- Cook ground beef with salt and pepper, breaking meat into small pieces. Cook until browned. Drain any grease.
- In the same skillet, push beef mixture to the outside of the pan. Add sesame oil, onion, carrot, cabbage, salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Add soy sauce, chili garlic sauce or Sriracha to the skillet. Mix well. To serve, divide mixture onto plates or bowls. Garnish each serving with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Note: You can serve beef and cabbage mixture over rice or noodles.
For more information about Utah Beef Council and additional recipes, visit their website.
This article contains sponsored content.