Salt Lake Community College has two different associate degrees as part of their Culinary Institute.
1. Culinary Arts (Baking or Culinary Savory Cuisine)
2. Hospitality Management Associate of Applied Science
You can visit SLCC and get involved by going to SLCC.edu/CulinaryArts
Chef and Associate Dean Jeffrey Cocker demonstrating cooking a classic French omelet (Julia Child’s style)
Classic French Omelet:
• 2 – 3 eggs, beaten until airy
• Clarified butter
• Medium heat nonstick pan and rubber spatula
• Prepared quickly
• Cooked outside, loose inside
• Lightly seasoned with salt
• No browning
• Tri fold to plate
• Usually not served with other ingredients
This article contains sponsored content.