(The Daily Dish) Jennifer and Jacob with Utah Beef Council are cooking up another yummy lunch or dinner today! Open-Faced Roast Beef and Summer Vegetables, healthy, easy, flavorful, and also delicious!
- 1/3 cup mild horseradish sauce
- 2 teaspoons low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped Major Grey chutney
- 4 large slices dark rye bread
- 1/2 medium cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
- Spread one side of each bread slice with 2 teaspoons of sauce.
- Top with equal amounts of cucumber, onion, and deli roast beef.
- Spoon remaining sauce evenly over beef; sprinkle with chives.